Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Detailed instructions ...

My husband has temporarily left me for a bunch of nerds at Gen Con in Indianapolis.  And God love my husband, he likely loves my cat more than I do at this point, but he seems to forget that the Cat and I were shacking up long before he and I started cohabiting.

Having said that, he has also trained the cat to NOT drink out of the toilet, so I only rolled my eyes a little bit when I found this note taped to the bathroom mirror last night.

Why yes, that's a picture of the Cat hanging in our bathroom ...

Bowls of fresh water are mentioned throughout.  And the last item on the list mandates that the cat needs skritches!  Every day!

Here's the object of my husband's affection.

"I'm stuck with you alone, again?"
Cat is not impressed.

No comments: