Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tuscan Dip

After the Lime Blackberry Babycakes fiasco of 2009, I was in a panic because that was the second dessert I was bringing to a very important party. The party started at 6, I got home from the cab company at 2, fretted until about 3:30 p.m., and finally decided to head to the grocery store to get the ingredients for the very simple but totally awesome dip.


This is from the folks at Kraft Foods. They'd like you to use their products, but it's not necessary.

Tuscan Dip
from KraftFoods.com

1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
2 Tbsp. sour cream
1/2 cup finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
1/2 cup chopped black olives
1/4 cup finely chopped red onions

Mix the cream cheese and the sour cream together first. Fold in the veg. Chill.

I served with red, green and yellow pepper strips. I meant to serve it with cherry tomatoes and crackers, but I forgot those at home. *sigh*

No comments: