Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What I ate in Mexico

I was extremely blessed to travel this weekend with a few friends to California.  From San Diego, we cruised down to Ensenada, Mexico where I ate steak tacos that basically changed my life.


Oh how I love you carne asada tacos - let me count the ways - homemade tortillas, grilled steak, topped with cilantro (and usually I hate you?  What is wrong with me!), pico de gallo and homemade guacamole.  The tacos were $1.50 a piece and I think I've sworn off fast food tacos forever.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

seriously! yum. i love mexican

LoveFeast Table said...

Hey U !!! Looks like you just had a Mexican get away yourself!! I know....can I make it through the day with out, yummy treats like those, fruity drinks, and tons of fresh guacamole? Not to mention, the sun!!! Brrrr. MN. ~Chris Ann