Two words: Drink this.
adapted from Ezra Pound Cake who got it from Bon Appetit
(Headnote from Ezra Pound Cake: "Feel free to use whatever fresh fruit you have on hand – strawberries, pineapple, mangoes, blackberries, chopped green apple, etc. – as long as you include at least one citrus fruit.")
* 1 750-ml bottle of chilled White Zinfandel (**you may use the cheap stuff. Although, come to think of it - is there such thing as expensive white zin?)
* 1/2 cup peach schnapps
* 2 tablespoons triple sec
* 2 cinnamon sticks, broken in half
* 1 lemon, sliced
* 1 orange, sliced
* 1 peach, sliced into wedges
* 1 can of Sprite or whatever lemon lime soda you have handy.
* Ice cubes
1. Mix the liquor, the fruit and cinnamon sticks in a large pitcher. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
2. Pour in soda. Fill 6 wineglasses with ice cubes. Pour sangria over ice and serve.